The Greyson Chance wiki site policies are expected to be followed. Not reading them is no excuse for breaking them.
- Spam, post external links excessively, or use excessive uppercase
- Harass other users for any reason, including discrimination based on race, gender, nationality, religion, or orientation
- Constantly dispute or counter productively edit-war
- Bash or threaten a user.
- Plagiarize or post information without a source
- Post mature content, including profanity and sexually explicit content.
- Vandalize, make unconstructive edits, or edit solely for the purpose of getting badges
- Join the wiki without being 13 or older, not following a standard of writing expected from a young adult (see Children's Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Advertise for one's business.
- Badge game, meaning make unconstructive edits for badges.
- Edit other user pages besides your own (unless the user gives you permission to)
- Removing content from pages (except when you know that it is false). That is vandalism.
Breaking any of the rules above may lead to consequences such as a block.
Repeating one kind of offense after a ban expires will lead to the next ban being raised to the next level.
Week long bans
- Using warning templates without being an admin.
- Making edits that only have the purpose to get awards. This includes the adding of categories. Seven categories for one page usually is enough.
- Repeatedly editing another user's user page without being asked to (Unless you're fixing minor errors).
One month bans
- Removing content from pages.
- Harassment. This includes:
- Insulting someone's race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other part of their person.
- Constantly picking fights with one specific person. If it is not clear WHO starts the fights, both will be blocked.
- Constantly butting in on discussions despite repeatedly being asked to stay out of discussions of a similar style.
- Repeatedly inserting information without a source. Since Wikipedia is just a giant wiki, it is NOT accepted as reliable unless it references a link to a reliable, valid source.
- Bashing any song, person, or album.
Three month bans
- Replacing content on pages with insulting phrases
Six month bans
- Any continuous repeat offense from the three-month bans as listed will result in a six-month ban
- If found guilty from lying about a severe health issue and/or death. The said user will be blocked for up to six months and the blogs, comments and such will be deleted immediately.
- Inserting sexually explicit images or text, or links to porn.
- Plagiarism of another user's blogs.
- Spamming links to external websites (unless they are links to related fansites).